Crawfordsville sectional predictions?

Tar12

I really dont think south has a very strong team as they had in the past... winning the cville aeight way by 23 points going into the last round and then have ever wrestler get beat except two kids in that round cmon.. then seeing them fight off there back at conference... they are really weak at 152

I would put money on South or Fountain Central.  With Tucker at 125, Bolin at 130, and moore at 135, Clough at 152, and Mitchell at 160, Fountain Central looks to be very tough.  South is a young, well coached team and will battle for that top spot.  Any predictions at 140?

I would put money on South or Fountain Central.  With Tucker at 125, Bolin at 130, and moore at 135, Clough at 152, and Mitchell at 160, Fountain Central looks to be very tough.  South is a young, well coached team and will battle for that top spot.  Any predictions at 140?

Regardless of what else happens these 5 will be very strong. At 140? It wont be FC.

I have tucker (fountain central) at 125 coming off of a victory over a state ranked jordan hicks from seeger in the WRC conference tourney. he looked very sharp, look for him to possible beat the kid that knocked him off earlier in the year, this kid is tough.  fountain centrals 140 isnt seeded in top 4.  from what ive heard the breakdown at 14o is as follows: 1. north mont, 2. crawfordsville, 3. north vermillion, 4. rockville's freshman jake thurman.  and i dont c north mont beating south, south has already beat them this year if memory serves me correct. 

Southmont wont have a chance at winning it saterday they are way to young as a team fountain central is pretty solid... southmont will place 3rd behind fc and north

Depending on the draws, which I have yet to see, Southmont could end up with 5-7 in the finals. South is the favorite to win, by this site and others. The young factor has killed them in the finals of big tourneys this year. North will be third and F.C. will be runner ups.

FC goes in with 4 No.1 seeds

Jack Bolin@130

Eli Moore@135

Quentin Clough@152

Andrew mitchel@160

and 1 No.2 seed

Joey Tucker@125

Southmont No.1 seeds(4)

Chandler Moore@112

Dylan Rogers@119

Dan Barrett@125

Jordan Phillips@215

No.2 seeds

Chandler burkhart@285

Looks like we got a shoot out!

Individual predictions?

These are my predictions for final round

103 Bean CV Jenkins SM       Champ Bean

112 Moore SM Hudson FC      Champ Moore

119 Rogers SM Bishop SV       Champ Rogers

125 Barrett SM Tucker FC    Champ Barrett

130 Bolin FC Nave SM           Champ Bolin

135 Moore FC Leatherman RO    Champ Moore

140 Lough NM Miller CV       Champ Lough

145 Thomas SV Brown SM    Champ Brown

152 Clough FC Myers NM     Champ Clough

160 Mitchell FC Peyton CO   Champ Peyton

171 Dove SM Vaugh FC          Champ Dove

189 Paxton RO Willis SM       Champ Willis SM

215 Phillips SM Snider NM    Champ Phillips

285 Wallace SV Burkhart SM   Champ Wallace

These are my predictions for final round

103 Bean CV Jenkins SM       Champ Bean

112 Moore SM Hudson FC      Champ Moore

119 Rogers SM Bishop SV       Champ Rogers

125 Barrett SM Tucker FC    Champ Barrett

130 Bolin FC Nave SM           Champ Bolin

135 Moore FC Leatherman RO    Champ Moore

140 Lough NM Miller CV       Champ Lough

145 Thomas SV Brown SM    Champ Brown

152 Clough FC Myers NM     Champ Clough

160 Mitchell FC Peyton CO   Champ Peyton

171 Dove SM Vaugh FC          Champ Dove

189 Paxton RO Willis SM       Champ Willis SM

215 Phillips SM Snider NM    Champ Phillips

285 Wallace SV Burkhart SM   Champ Wallace

I have to agree with 1 exception at 160.Mitchell has beaten him once already and it was not close. 5-0 and Mitchell was injured as well.My boy (Clough) bumped up twice this year for various reasons and it was not close and he pinned him the second time.Do not misconstrue I like Bryce and he is a strong kid but does not have the skill set or experince that Mitchell or Clough has.My nod goes to Mitchell.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.