NECC

Barrq

If you look at the dual scores it looks like a two team race between Prarie Heights and Fairfield.  Third should be between Busco and West Noble.  We wrestled to a tie, and both had two key guys out.  Central Noble, fremont and Westview all have alot of solid kids and should be up there as well.

I am a fan of the NECC too.

I hesitate to make public predictions at this point (even though I have them). And I'm not so sure that it will turn out the way many people think. There will be some "Cinderella's" though; guys flying under the radar that will come ready.

It will be pandemonium at the Westview gym. Don't miss it!

Wow this topic has gone no where.  Let me throw some fuel on the fire.  As much as I hate to say it Praire Heights beats Fairfield by at least 10pts.  The genius ratings say .5pt. so I am going out on a limb a bit there.  I think PH will have 5 champions and 3 more in the finals.  Looks to me like FF has 4 champs, with three more in the finals.  But I think PH's studs will come away with more points for falls and widen the gap a bit more.  Busco in third, WN 4th.  I'm not sure about people flying under the radar.  I think the 1 seeds will be pretty solid. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.