Evansville Area

MVwatcher

(Castle, Mt. Vernon, North Posey, Booneville, Gibson Southern, and Princeton you are included) What are some of the lines up for this season? I realize that some of these teams are in football still, and others haven't had wrestle off yet. I am just looking for rough estimates.

Where are the following guys at?

Castle: Luke, Chad, and Doug Welch, and Michael Brown

Memorial: Logan Wedding, Matt Prasek

Mater Dei: John Simms, Josh Boots, Dane Mauer, Evan Vibbert, Sam Goebel

North: Conner Aldridge

Central: Lorenzo Turi, Austin Chamberlain, Joe Keith

Reitz: Damon Kuhn, Blake Johns, Gideon Van Hook, Trevor Moody, Blake Rueger

Who will be some of the top wrestlers?

What will be some of the big matchups?

There is a nice article in the Evansville courier  and press (local news paper) with all the kids weights and a few kids you might not know yet but will. I'm not sure how to add the link to this reply sorry!

I am not sure that all the information is totally correct though.  Some kids may be going to different weights.

I'm not saying that any school in particular doesn't have the exact weights of the kids.. but I'm sure some weights are a little different, and those were just returning varsity wrestlers, there may be some new freshman or last year reserve wrestlers may come into some spots also.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.