Andrew Konrath

wrestleguy65

Does anyone know what weight he is wrestling this year?  I saw him in the off season and he looked like a beast.  At folkstyle state he was in a weight class w/ Crume, Gregory, Chamberlin, and Furote ( who I was surprised to see him beat in a close match non the less), he went on a won the whole touney with a decisive win over Chamberline who was pinning kid after kid and looking like a man among boys until he met up with Konrath.  Any way I noticed that he was only a junior last year but did not see him anywhere on the site and was just wondering the above question. ???

Andrew is 1 heck of a wrestler, and however he finishes the season out"STATE BOUND OF COURSE" he will diffently wrestle on the next level. One of the best technical wrestlers in the state not just his weight class. Good Luck DREW. I will see u at the TURKEY.

Does anyone know what weight he is wrestling this year?  I saw him in the off season and he looked like a beast.  At folkstyle state he was in a weight class w/ Crume, Gregory, Chamberlin, and Furote ( who I was surprised to see him beat in a close match non the less), he went on a won the whole touney with a decisive win over Chamberline who was pinning kid after kid and looking like a man among boys until he met up with Konrath.  Any way I noticed that he was only a junior last year but did not see him anywhere on the site and was just wondering the above question. ???

So you are saying this kid has beat the #2 and #7 at 130, 140's #6, and 145's #9. 

Andrew seems to be a good kid. My son has wrestled him a couple of times over the years, last time about a year or so ago at ISWA State, we talked to him several times that day, my opinion is he is a quality wrestler and is someone that represents the sport well. Good luck to him this season, I hope he does very well.

He is a really good kid and no matter how he does this year everyone in Mt. Vernon are going to be extremely proud of him. Just for the way he presents himself and does not bring any nonsense to the sport.

Love you Andrew  ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.