Pan-American Games

I remeber reading that Sarah Hildabrandt was on the FILA USA Team or something like that.. the games  coming up soon in July i believe, they are being held in  Managua, Nicaragua. Is there a webiste where we can follow the matches, I wish her the best of luck! u r making Indiana wrestling very proud!

Thanks devildog !  Sarah leaves this Wednesday for Managua, Nicaragua opening ceremony is Friday and actual wrestling will be Saturday.  Haven't heard yet if anyone will be covering live but USA wrestling has done a pretty good job posting on youtube.  We will be traveling to watch her first international event (can't quite cut the strings yet--she is only 16) and will get updates to South Bend Tribune and of course  Indiana Mat!

Thanks devildog !  Sarah leaves this Wednesday for Managua, Nicaragua opening ceremony is Friday and actual wrestling will be Saturday.  Haven't heard yet if anyone will be covering live but USA wrestling has done a pretty good job posting on youtube.  We will be traveling to watch her first international event (can't quite cut the strings yet--she is only 16) and will get updates to South Bend Tribune and of course  Indiana Mat!

Wow what an exciting weekend for her and the whole family! Should b an awesome experience! The updates will b greatly appreciated, Good Luck!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.