Dave "Pee Wee" Herman discusses ISSUES

Drooke

Commentary from cagepotato.com

Heavyweight standout Dave "Pee Wee" Herman spoke to ProMMANow recently and discussed his contract dispute with Bellator and legal arbitration he has been involved in with the organization.

"Well. I don't really know what to say; I just have court. They were pretty much in breach of contract and I followed the contract and let 'em know and they were just like 'no'. It reminds me of the time I tried to break up with my girlfriend. We're dating and I'm like, 'Pfft...This relationship just isn't working; we're done.' She was like, 'We're not done. We're still going out.' I was like, 'Man, what to I say to that? I don't know.'"

Herman (16-2) who was once considered a future EliteXC heavyweight contender, is coming off a May 14 disqualification loss to Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou at the Abu Dhabi Fighting Championship's Battle of the Champions event held in the United Arab Emirates.

A couple of notes from the interview:

1. I may be mistaken, but I always thought the African Assassin's base was in judo. According to the interviewer, "everyone knows Sokoudjou's background as a kickboxer."

2. I'm definitely picking up one of those shirts. Why couldn't they have been around when I got married?

Ha MM, the writer from CagePotato agrees with you in his first note about the interview above....

No I though those were your notes on the article and video interview.  I was just pointing out what I recalled about it in reference to the question.