GREAT WEEKEND!

Drooke

What a great weekend of wrestling!  I was still impressed with the familiar names and introduced to new ones that I can't wait to see again.  The elite level of wrestlers in Indiana is looking BRIGHT!

I was sitting in the upper balcony (as I always do) Friday and Saturday.  On Saturday I was joined by a group of very knowledgeable folks from DA REGION!  These fellas kept me quite entertained through-out the matches, I never asked their names but one told me he was a chiropractor in Portage.  I hope you guys found your way back up North! Good People!

The trio of sophmores at 130 were insane! Jackson pinning to the finals was quite a statement in itself.  The next two years are gonna be fantastic following these guys.

The following three years will be quite entertaining with Sliga in the mix as well.

Brandon Wright will be following in the footsteps of some of the most dominant light-weights in College over the last 8 years, I can't wait to see him do the same!

Sean McMurray....what can you say! He didn't give up a point the ENTIRE weekend!  If that isn't complete domination I don't know what it!  Good Luck at MSU next year....I will be keeping tabs on you.

Congrats to all of the Seniors and I wish you Good Luck and Success with whatever you choose to do in life!

Iwas really impressed with Jackson what a great kid almost had it. Wright 4x under the lights 2x champ great job,MacMurray 3xer awsome year shut alot of people up, Jones Best kid WOW need I say more, I feel for Atwood he has put in 12 years or so to wrestling. But you wrestle to win and someone forgot to tell Mike he couldn't win it. I am really impressed with him he deserves this more than anyone if you seen the work he puts in all year and know his story, everyone would feel the same You could make a movie about this young man and it would sell out.    Most of all how about Mitch Sliga this kid is some athlete his flexability, quickness, strength, he has it all. He will be exciting to watch the next three to seven seasons. Great Job to all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.