Thanks Coach Tonte

I just wanted to publically Thank you for all you do, I know sometimes I am an ass, as you know after coaching your son his hole life how hard it is to watch others do it. I couldn't ask for someone any better ,the time you put in to the kids is second to none, Thanks to your family for putting up with the hectic lifestyle that allows you to be the great coach you are.

We really do love Jacob and the rest of your family I know everything will work out for the best you are a great man-coach-father, I believe these things that the team has endored all season shows character and some are taking this to heart and have really stepped up, lets go boy's let's get all 6 through this weekend give it all you got.  

This man is Indiana Wrestling- lives it ,sleeps it!!    Good luck to everyone this weekend who puts in the hard realentless work,    Dre has visioned this weekend for the last ten years Thanks for helping make it possible.

As one of your middle school coaches, I don't know of anyone who has dedicated more time, effort , and money to your athletes.  Good luck this weekend.  We will be there to support the team.  I believe Coach Richardson has 25 middle school kids signed up to wrestle Sunday at middle school state!  Looking forward to a fantastic Weekend.  Glass

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Coach!! Coming out to the football field in 6th grade and talking to Derek about wrestling and introducing him to Coach Richardson was one of the best things that could have ever happened with him. From going 2 and out every weekend as a 6th grader to qualifying for state this year it's been quite the ride. You and the entire coaching staff have always been there for him and I thank you all. Good luck this weekend boys we still got work to do.  ONE GOAL!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.