Nu Way National Duals

2wrestlers

They have decided to not reschedule the dual.  I will be at both Indy Nationals and Folkstyle State handing out the teams gear and refunding the wrestlers entry fee.  Please pass this info on to all the team members.  I will be in contact with everyone very soon to make sure that everyone received the message.  If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

Brandi

That is too bad, we were really excited about that tournament.  It would have been Blake's last elementary dual and we had an amazing team..  I guess everyone can use their refund to get registered for Indy Nationals (shameless plug, lol). 

That is too bad, we were really excited about that tournament.  It would have been Blake's last elementary dual and we had an amazing team..   I guess everyone can use their refund to get registered for Indy Nationals (shameless plug, lol).   

I agree, we were really excited to have the opportunity to be a part of that group. :-[

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.