Big Brother vs. Little Brother

D-train

How about the Dolly's with three. The middle was the most intense, I will not say who was best.

I've had two recently not come out saying people will expect to much from me, expecting my to be as good as my family, brother, cousins, uncle.

Bad situation but true.

Hey Snyder it's cool man we have always been in the same boat and those are still some of my favorite talks between us!...Alex was and will always be a much better wrestler than I was, the guy was a 4x ncaa qualifier and in the round of 12 three times and now is a coach at Michigan state, where as I currently reside on my couch at school haha. I was just really good at using my lack of athleticism for me and maybe once or twice bending the rules in my favor (this is where you see a wink and a cheesy smile). But I do know when they were in high school together Dez and Alex would have some battles in the room.

For our family.....

Oldest was a SQ in wrestling but really good at baseball also top 10 in his class academically

Middle was a State Champ in wrestling, good at baseball and still pretty smart

Youngest (this is me) Not very athletic was never a SQ in wrestling but was an Freestyle AA. (I like to think i was the best at wrestling but probably still couldn't beat either of  my brothers now.. they have man strength) I was ok at baseball, and got the worst grades out of the three.. haha I got the short end of the stick I guess.  I am with  bdolly, I used my lack of athleticism to my advantage, everyone underestimates you if you dont look athletic  :)

Little Brother Wins Hands Down...

He only gets the cookie crumbs, the pretzel salt in the bag, the popcorn kernels in the bottom of the bowl, bread crusts for his sandwich.

This makes for one tough & determined Little Brother.

And if he wrestles along-side his big brother(s) he benefits from the combined experience/knowledge and he will do better!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.