1. Pratt - Jeffersonville 7-2

2. Manning - Pike Central

3. Phillips - Mitchell by fall

4. DeWitt - Corydon

1. Jenkins - Jasper 3-2

2. Hoke - New Albany

3. Curtley - Jeffersonville by fall

4. Slaten - Charlestown

Jeffersonville gets 10 on to semi-state. 6 champions, 1 runner-up, 1 - 3rd, 2 - 4th.

okay southridge sectional, you let me down. i predicted you would have a better showing. must have been the trip over in bad weather.

jeff boys prove they're the team to beat east of evansville and south of bloomington. google has an app for that if you're confused. they down right made some of the competition look bad. don't expect them to roll over next week because the competition will be a bit more .... competitive.

had a few great matches but this weekend was a lot like last weekend. mostly jeff sectional rematches with a big one going the other way. big observation was endurance. jeff sectional outlasted southridge. southridge guys were tough early on and had me a little worried.

speaking of let downs... like donnie baker never making his preditions... floyd only having one in the finals. jeff has assumed the role of bmoc for the time being, at least another year. i enjoyed watching them battle jeff and na over the years. somewhat anticlimatic without them in the mix. until then, we can all speculate in the hospitality rooms if floyd exporting their best coaches to KY is a good strategy.

we now know who our state reps will be come next saturday.

moberly. i stuck with him and he about stuck sampson. that kid is state bound. if i had one lock, he is it.

weekly. i hope the cakewalk in the last two weeks does not hurt him next week. the kid is tough.

rickman. didn't buy in until today. destroyed newcomb in the finals. handled the floyd kid easily.

the jasper kid has a descent shot at heavyweight. that weight is impossible to predict....

these guys have a shot...

i want browner to go, but he might have the toughest weight class. he will have to win in an underdog match to make it i think.

shepherd. tough to get out. drawl may decide it.

smith. needs to push the action more. doesn't impress me in the big matches.

miller.

martin. scrappy kid and intense.

witt. looks great except for martin. could get on a role.

sampson. i think moberly delivered the knockout punch this weekend.

i'm sure theres more i'm missing. brackets coming out will solve a lot of it.

jeff ran a good tournament for 2 weeks. kids all wrestled hard and wish them the best next weekend.... even my southridge friends  ;)

okay southridge sectional, you let me down. i predicted you would have a better showing. must have been the trip over in bad weather.

jeff boys prove they're the team to beat east of evansville and south of bloomington. google has an app for that if you're confused. they down right made some of the competition look bad. don't expect them to roll over next week because the competition will be a bit more .... competitive.

had a few great matches but this weekend was a lot like last weekend. mostly jeff sectional rematches with a big one going the other way. big observation was endurance. jeff sectional outlasted southridge. southridge guys were tough early on and had me a little worried.

speaking of let downs... like donnie baker never making his preditions... floyd only having one in the finals. jeff has assumed the role of bmoc for the time being, at least another year. i enjoyed watching them battle jeff and na over the years. somewhat anticlimatic without them in the mix. until then, we can all speculate in the hospitality rooms if floyd exporting their best coaches to KY is a good strategy.

we now know who our state reps will be come next saturday.

moberly. i stuck with him and he about stuck sampson. that kid is state bound. if i had one lock, he is it.

weekly. i hope the cakewalk in the last two weeks does not hurt him next week. the kid is tough.

rickman. didn't buy in until today. destroyed newcomb in the finals. handled the floyd kid easily.

the jasper kid has a descent shot at heavyweight. that weight is impossible to predict....

these guys have a shot...

i want browner to go, but he might have the toughest weight class. he will have to win in an underdog match to make it i think.

shepherd. tough to get out. drawl may decide it.

smith. needs to push the action more. doesn't impress me in the big matches.

miller.

martin. scrappy kid and intense.

witt. looks great except for martin. could get on a role.

sampson. i think moberly delivered the knockout punch this weekend.

i'm sure theres more i'm missing. brackets coming out will solve a lot of it.

jeff ran a good tournament for 2 weeks. kids all wrestled hard and wish them the best next weekend.... even my southridge friends  ;)

Technically Castle is east of Evansville... just sayin...  ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.