Mooresville Sectional

Extra6

hey driller go ahead and knock franklin for winning sectionals and wrestling hard and then we are going to knocked off by perry, people like you have not got a clue about what wrestling is all about. Yes perry could beat us wed but the team is working hard with who they have and if perry beats us oh well we gave it our best shot and you can sit home and say I told you so , big deal your comments don't mean anything to a real wrestler it just makes them work harder! 

hey driller go ahead and knock franklin for winning sectionals and wrestling hard and then we are going to knocked off by perry, people like you have not got a clue about what wrestling is all about. Yes perry could beat us wed but the team is working hard with who they have and if perry beats us oh well we gave it our best shot and you can sit home and say I told you so , big deal your comments don't mean anything to a real wrestler it just makes them work harder! 

True Dat, I believe that if we wrestle what we're capable of, we can take down Bloom South and those perry fairies haha. >:( >:( >:(      sucka :-X :-X

Actually I misspoke and seeing that this is a predictions thread, I'll have to go with Bloomington South over Franklin 35-28.  And then Perry over Bloomington 38-18.   :o

Go ahead count Franklin out and if we beat them your predictiona are gonna be way off! Franklin has a tough team top to bottom and nobody wants to go to team state more than Coach Hassman!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.