Rankings Updated *103-145* 12/31 at 3 AM Eastern

RankingsGuy

well.. with mater dei, mishawaka, connersville, north montgomery, and mooresville all going on with very relevant results the past two days, the amount of information to sort through is quite a bit. after about 5 hours i'm going to call it a night.  103-145 are updated and posted, and i hope to have 152-285 done tmrw by around 6 pm eastern or so. this was an extremely busy week for results so its very likely that i missed some things, and as always... your help is always greatly appreciated. questions, comments, concerns, etc. are welcome and encouraged! time for bed..

RankingsGuy, I would just like to say that your dedication is greatly appreciated. Thanks to you and the other members, coaches, parents, and wrestlers with helping to elevate the caliber of wrestling in Indiana. Thanks again, and Semper Fi.

RankingsGuy, I would just like to say that your dedication is greatly appreciated. Thanks to you and the other members, coaches, parents, and wrestlers with helping to elevate the caliber of wrestling in Indiana. Thanks again, and Semper Fi.

i was on hear till 4:30 cause i couldnt sleep and ranking guy was still on line working on the oter half of the bracket. your the man ranking guy

Rankingsguy,

LN 103lber. is Alex Sparks. He beat Newkirk of Lawrence Central at the Marion County tournament and just placed 4th at the Al Smith. Newkirk got 7th or 8th and Schoettle of Center Grove also placed below him. Sparks is a freshman and his losses are to Venezia, Bova, Moss, Brooks, and Garretson.

Thanks for all of your hard work.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.