hoosiewr crossroads conference

old82

• 2 weeks later...

no excuses need to be made for Avon they were missing 4 starters and still almost pulled it off . 2 of the replacements won their matches but it will be a rebuilding type year for the black and gold. lots of inexperience can't see them winning conference.county could be hard to come by too  indiv. wise Brandt, Hall, Rassbach should all have great seasons as well as Acosta and Pirtle. Snop 112 and 130.

Not to point out the obvious but both of those dual meets were within 1 match so those teams are pretty well matched up head to head. It is the studs that place in the top 3 that will make a difference. We need to see who the individual champions might be to get a better picture. Any predictions on champions? btw Lovitt will return Dec 19th

You are right Old82....It will be a great one this year.....My biggest problem is that I have lived in Brownsburg for about 15 years. I have a lot of good friends here and I have family and friends living in Avon, Danville Cascade and Tri West. My best friends' boy wrestles for Cathedral and I went to Mooresville...I have met a lot of good people and kids at all of these schools and wouldn't trade it for nothing.  They are all great people.  It is really tough when B-Burg and Avon wrestle.  I try to sit in the middle and not show too much emotion because I am cheering for both of them....HA!

My next big dilemma is that the little knuckle head in my picture will be starting next year....Not sure where to get him started.....

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.