No Ranked Indianapolis Area Heavyweights?

Kleveland11

Hard for me to believe there are none of the top 16 heavyweights in the state is in the Indianapolis area...

None of the big time football programs ( BD, Warren, LN, etc.) have anybody this year? Indianapolis Arlington's heavyweight won the City last year and looked solid doing it. He should be dangerous this year.

Am I the only one flabbergasted by this?

*former lurker*

Hard for me to believe there are none of the top 16 heavyweights in the state is in the Indianapolis area...

None of the big time football programs ( BD, Warren, LN, etc.) have anybody this year? Indianapolis Arlington's heavyweight won the City last year and looked solid doing it. He should be dangerous this year.

*former lurker*

How did the tech kid do in the state tournament?

*former lurker*

I wouldn't be so flabbergasted. Arlington's heavyweight didn't wrestle in the sectional due to medical reasons. With that being said it would be hard to rank him, plus he got 2nd in the indianapolis conference tourney.

*former lurker*

I believe that the Hwt's at these schools are young and will be on the coming up this year and years to come. From past years heavyweights dont break out on to the scene until there junior or senior year, But I truely think you are in for a shock come MIC and county with these teams and there heavy weights.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.