Winamac hires a top notch coach

Almost Good

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:(No not Chapman, Winamac lost their top wrestler, Berkshire to the Comets. He will be a huge addition to their team. :-X As for Chapman, watch out Winamac will now have three of them on this years squad. Who is your pick to win Conf and Sect? ??? Winamac will be tough, I have high hopes for the new coach, maybe he can turn things around >:(

ok yeah one went but lost first round and he is now ranked 3rd in state but tht dont mean anything now does it sumthintoprove135??????

and rowe told me he has not decided on wrestling

Agreed, like it has been stated in many posts, those rankings do not mean anything. Only ones that do, and it has been proven year in and year out are the ones inside Conseco.

ok yeah one went but lost first round and he is now ranked 3rd in state but tht dont mean anything now does it sumthintoprove135??????

Agreed, like it has been stated in many posts, those rankings do not mean anything. Only ones that do, and it has been proven year in and year out are the ones inside Conseco.

agreed

that would be such a waste of talent if rowe doesn't wrestle

TB, >:( Who is your pick to win the MW conf team and individual??? ??? Sounds like some of the Pioneer kids and some from other schools may not man-up. You need yo get in there and help those Panthers

i have been in there and of course Pioneer is my pick. exceptional wrestlers with a new coach. nobody knows what will come out of pioneers sleev but its gonna be good

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.