Great Match!

I would just like to say how proud I am of all of the great athletes that competed at State this weekend.  I saw so many kids with a tremendous amount of class.

Specifically, I'd like to congratulate both Demi Allen and Aiden Warren in the Bantam 50 class on their efforts today.  I personally think this was the best match of the weekend, between 2 incredibly talented kids.  They both did a wonderful job, and should be equally proud of themselves. 

Great Job Kids!!

I got a chance to watch the match too...

I agree, one of the best matches that I saw all weekend!

Congratulations to both wrestlers, a lot of heart.

Demi Allen reminds me a lot of a little Kayla Miracle...both are very cute girls "off" of the mat, but on the mat, they will

just pound you into ground!

• 2 weeks later...

I wanted to say I'm proud of both Demi and Aiden.  They both work extremely hard.  When they wrestle I know its going t be a good match.  They really battle on the mat, but our friends off .  Aiden will be a hard one to beat next year.  He will still be a  bantam.  Demi will move up to intermediate. 

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.