Actual Congradulations to Cathedral

BlueBolt

Thorton arn't you just a math teacher who is a glorified score keeper? You are about as big boob 77. I thought Tonte had told both you to stay off the board.  Also I don't know if it would be 1000 out of 1000, but i dont know one thing forsure. The Irish's winning % is 1000. Yes if Harvey pins a kid from Manuel I would expect McKinley to pin him to. The thing is you would expect Schafer to pin him but he didn't he lost to him and then beat him. I guess if you get your way he would prolly pin him one of those 1000 times. Fact is he didnt and never did and never will. Jakes one win was much more bigger then Schafer's win and I know you cant debate that. We are an elite school you are right. Im glad you have admitted it. whats even better is that you remember it and dont forget it.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my, where to begin? First of all the name is Thornton, not Thorton. No, I am not just a math teacher and glorified score keeper. I fail to see why you feel you must attempt to marginalize me. Does it somehow elevate your self esteem? I am a husband, father, professional concert rigger, globe trotting mountain climber, avid outdoorsman, author, musician, 3-sport coach, former college football player and a myriad of other things too numerous to mention. The contraction for are not is aren't, not arn't. What kind of sentence structure is "You are about as big boob 77". And why do you have to make fun of Bob? I think I can infer your meaning, but that is poor grammer. Once again, your information is incorrect. In fact, Coach Tonte has, on many occasions asked me to write responses to ignorant or inflammatory posts directed at our program. For sure is 2 words, not 1. Actually the Irish winning percentage would be 100%. 1000% would mean that you won 10 times for each match wrestled, and that makes no sense. I never said that I expected Schaefer to pin him...I only said that it within the realm of possibility. Once again, lets look at sentence structure..."Schafer to pin him but he didn't he lost to him"...just not quite right. Yes Schaefer did lose to Buchanan last year, but won their only meeting this year and did beat Halbert (3 times) who did pin Buchanan. Using prolly is just a lazy way of writing probably, but I guess that is a generational thing. I love this one..."Jakes one win was much more bigger ". I guess that make Cathedral much more gooder than Perry Meridian. I am assuming that you are a student because if you are  Cathedral graduate, then mistakes of this kind would be tragic and sad. I don't fault you for supporting your school. I would expect nothing less than that. But when you try to cut down other schools, especially when using poor grammer, then you open yourself to ridicule. Simply put - support your school, but don't slam mine. My simple question to you is why can't you acknowledge that Perry Meridian is also an elite wrestling program. I have shown nothing but respect to Cathedral, both the school and the wrestling program. But when members of the Cathedral community continue to denegrate the institution that I support, then that respect begins to erode. I don't believe Coach McGinley or Mr. Worland would share your views. I will say it once again; Cathedral is a great program and had an outstanding season. I wish your wrestlers nothing but the best of luck during the offseason and I look forward to competition next season.