DayQuil, Match, and On the Lines - Fabios Blog 2nd Post

I'll tell yah what, does it seem real peculiar to anyone else that 90% of wrestling Illness comes right before the postseason? I swear I only get sick the week of or before sectionals in HS and now Regionals. Yes i have a monster of a cold which is drastically affecting my practices but luckily I have teamates that are still pushing me to get ready for Sunday.  No exscuses, just find a way to win thats what Coach Nelson has been saying for the past year, and i plan on doing it.

State was this past weekend and sadly i could not join the festivities. I will tell you that I was shocked by all the "upsets" but after thinking about it I should not have been. Like i said in my last post once you get there ANYTHING can happen. You have to go out and give it 110% and when its all over you have to hopefully have more points its that simple. I would like to congratulate all those who got to wrestle in Conseco I know it is quite an honor to be in front of 12,000 screaming fans. I was disappointed my friend was unable to win his 4th state title, but the grit and determination through his injury made me gain EVEN more respect for him than i already had. He will be a force to reckon with at MSU I'm calling it now.  Steve, i just wish i could dance like you, and Trent man im glad you got over that hump and had a great career, maybe in the future we can wrestle on the same team again ;)

Team state is this weekend andI am going to throw out what i believe to be the finals, I know Snyder will hate me but I like CP and winner of Mish Cathedral, I think its too close to call that one but I am leaning more towards cathedral. I hope if anything this bulletin board material will excite the cavemen and i pains me to even think of picking against him but i promised to give a much more solid view of what I believe. 

Sorry this is short but i have class in 10 min so I will wrap it up here.

Until Next week

Fabio Jr.