Lets Get Ready to Rumble

Regionrat1

Well wraslin fans it is that time when da cream rides to da top. It is gonna be hoppin in da cracker box come a Saturday. Some of da matches we have been a waitin for will come to reality dis weekend. When all da guns are done a blazin da region will be represented fine for show down in Conseco. Just remember to cut back on da doughnuts and goodis dis week so we can squeeze a few more bodies in da place. But da Rat has it figured out to take advantage of dis situation. All you need is one of does purple pirate shirts to get one of does prime balcony seats. This is also a pass to get some of does fine vitels in da hospitality room. If anyone questions you say your last name is Maldonado and you should be golden.

If all else fails me and da posse will have da Winnebago in da lot. Da barbeque will be fired up and most likely dare will be some ale from gods country flowin.

If you need one of does shirts day sell deem at Mike Sporting Goods.

Well wraslin fans it is that time when da cream rides to da top. It is gonna be hoppin in da cracker box come a Saturday. Some of da matches we have been a waitin for will come to reality dis weekend. When all da guns are done a blazin da region will be represented fine for show down in Conseco. Just remember to cut back on da doughnuts and goodis dis week so we can squeeze a few more bodies in da place. But da Rat has it figured out to take advantage of dis situation. All you need is one of does purple pirate shirts to get one of does prime balcony seats. This is also a pass to get some of does fine vitels in da hospitality room. If anyone questions you say your last name is Maldonado and you should be golden.

If all else fails me and da posse will have da Winnebago in da lot. Da barbeque will be fired up and most likely dare will be some ale from gods country flowin.

Are we really going to Tail gate I'll bring some adult Drinks

Sometimes you have to live large !!

Are we really going to Tail gate I'll bring some adult Drinks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.