Mooresville Regional

bratton

old82:  As far as I know, Milton is fine.  I think his 1st match he beat Harris-GW by fall, then he beat my son by dec 9-3, but he forfeited before even getting on the mat with Raley.  I think he was still nursing his stinger/neck injury from the prior week.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

171 championship

mappes(center grove) vs. brandt(avon)  Mappes won by dec

189 championship

leach(avon) vs. stevenson(indian creek) Stevenson wins 4-1

215 championship

howland(brownsburg) vs. dorsey(center grove)  Howland wins dec

3rd and 4th

lane(franklin) vs. wright(greencastle) Wright wins Dec

285 championship

richey(brownsburg) vs. mason(danville)  Richey wins Dec

3rd and 4th

johnson(franklin) vs. vandeman(whiteland)Vandeman wins

well after witnessing the regionals today I have a couple of points to make

1  mooresville sectionals kicked the crap out of avon sectionals

2  the refs absolutely sucked today not all 4 but i thought 2 of them were horrible.

but hats off to the mooreville sectionals they wrestled there asses off.had several surprises that really caught me off guard,

i believe it was mooreville sectionals had 33 quals and avon had 23.definatly spanked avon secyionals butt today

so all i can say is that i keep my mouth shut for 1 day :D

I have to hand it to driller and the others who made the call on the outcome. I was impressed with the quality of wrestlers from the Mooresville Regional....not that I doubted it, just thought it would be evenly split. Looks like a 60/40 split for Mooresville. Just finished eating crow for dinner! Good luck to all at semi-state.

I picked 10 out of 14 Champs!!! and I had the the complete finals picked in 10 of the 14 weight classes...

I also chose 45 out of 56 place winners

and you guys doubted me.  If i had ever seen Garret Smith or Kolb wrestle I would have got a few more right because they are both grown men i had just never heard of them.

I picked 10 out of 14 Champs!!! and I had the the complete finals picked in 10 of the 14 weight classes...

I also chose 45 out of 56 place winners

and you guys doubted me.  If i had ever seen Garret Smith or Kolb wrestle I would have got a few more right because they are both grown men i had just never heard of them.

Smith and Kolb both looked really tough sat. i expect big things out of them

Bowman getting 4 i dont think will happen he lost to Heald in the Conference finals 8-7

Well... Good thing he does not wrestle Heald he wrestles Fuller and Heald should probably be worried about Raley because he has never lost a match in high school, and i dont see that trend ending any time soon.

heald did pretty good aginst raley im pretty sure he was a little nervous being on his BACK and almost pinned

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.