P.A.C. PREDICTION

wrestlingdad

Gibson Southern is the defending champs in the PAC and did not have any seniors last year. They were my early favorite to win. Not everyone that was on that team last year appears to be wrestling this year. Southridge beat Gibson Southern in a close dual this year. Southridge has also beat North Posey in a close match and Tell City two times in close matches. Southridge has also lost to Heritage Hills and South Spencer in a close matches. South Spencer has lost to Tell City. I  think Heritage Hills, Southridge, Gibson Southern, Tell City, and North Posey all have a good chance to win. I think there is enough balance at the top of the PAC that the winning team might be held to 160 to 170 team points.

Gibson Southern is the defending champs in the PAC and did not have any seniors last year. They were my early favorite to win. Not everyone that was on that team last year appears to be wrestling this year. Southridge beat Gibson Southern in a close dual this year. Southridge has also beat North Posey in a close match and Tell City two times in close matches. Southridge has also lost to Heritage Hills and South Spencer in a close matches. South Spencer has lost to Tell City. I  think Heritage Hills, Southridge, Gibson Southern, Tell City, and North Posey all have a good chance to win. I think there is enough balance at the top of the PAC that the winning team might be held to 160 to 170 team points.

AS usual...You just may be right!  ;D

The PAC teams match up just as oddly as the SIAC teams this year.  No one team seems to have "it" all from top to bottom and there will be some REALLY tight matches from Round 1 to the finals. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.