Unsportsman like conduct...when does it cross the line?

edgewin

If fishhooks were illegal I would have the Wood Living Room Turkey Day title to this day!  Believe it or not, I have not been accepted into the HOF due to a human canon ball trick that went wrong.  AWood1's exact words were, "just trust me!"  Don't let him fool you about his kids either.  If you think for a minute that AWood1a & AWood1b aren't blackbelts in grabass already your all wrong.  I have the scars from the JC Rumble at Xmas to prove it!@#$

If fishhooks were illegal I would have the Wood Living Room Turkey Day title to this day!  Believe it or not, I have not been accepted into the HOF due to a human canon ball trick that went wrong.  AWood1's exact words were, "just trust me!"  Don't let him fool you about his kids either.  If you think for a minute that AWood1a & AWood1b aren't blackbelts in grabass already your all wrong.  I have the scars from the JC Rumble at Xmas to prove it!@#$

Sportsmanship and fair play go out the window when we are fighting for something serious (a seat on the couch!!)  There are several addendums to the Golden Rule....never bring a knife to a gun fight....don't dance on the coffee table.....don't look down when diving backwards in to a pool....don't fight within 30' of a Tonka crane or a cabinet stereo....if you like your eyebrows, sleep face down.....and never EVER show any mercy on a guy that wears stripes when he is out of uniform....

morita.jpeg

take the pebble from my hand grasshopper!

Sportsmanship and fair play go out the window when we are fighting for something serious (a seat on the couch!!)  There are several addendums to the Golden Rule....never bring a knife to a gun fight....don't dance on the coffee table.....don't look down when diving backwards in to a pool....don't fight within 30' of a Tonka crane or a cabinet stereo....if you like your eyebrows, sleep face down.....and never EVER show any mercy on a guy that wears stripes when he is out of uniform....

morita.jpeg

take the pebble from my hand grasshopper!

OK - This is BEGGING for a Wax On Wax Off Joke....

AWood1, mom would be sooooo pissed if she knew you put that pic on the web!  What Xmas was that anyway?  I'm probably to young to remember the decade when you still believed in Santa.  Who could believe in him after he didn't visit your dorm room anyway?!?!?!  I probably have a fishhook coming in April now  ::)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.