Hoosier Conference

Bomber

Does anybody have any results of last years Hoosier Conference?  (Benton Central, Delphi, Twin Lakes, Tipton, Sheridan, Rensselaer, West Lafayette) and wondering who are the wrestlers to beat?  Let's see if we can pick them?  Plus who will win the Conference Championship?

103: 1st:

2nd:

112: 1st:

2nd:

119: 1st:

2nd:

125: 1st:

2nd:

130: 1st:

2nd:

135: 1st:

2nd:

140: 1st:

2nd:

145: 1st:

2nd:

152: 1st:

2nd:

160: 1st:

2nd:

171: 1st:

2nd:

189: 1st:

2nd:

215: 1st:

2nd:

HWT: 1st:

2nd:

Last Years Hoosier Conf. Results

103- 1. McIlrath  Del.

2. Collins  W.L.

112- 1. Floyd  Del.

2. Summers  T.L.

119- 1. Alderman  Del.

2. Joe Flynn  W.L.

125- 1. Mark Pore  Tip.

2. Back  Del.

130 - 1. McDaniel  B.C.

2. McTigue  Del.

135- 1. Rutledge  Tip.

2. Harriger  W.L.

140- 1. Munson  B.C.

2. Justin Pore  Tip.

145- 1. Petterson  Del.

2. Rayman W.L

152- 1. Cooper  Del.

2. Napier  Tip.

160- 1. Moats  Tip.

2. Atwood  Del. 

171- 1. Ayers  T.L.

2. Kauffman  Ren.

189- 1. Clawson  T.L.

2. Delaney  Del.

215- 1. Warner  Tip.

2. Yoakum  Del.

275- 1. Everett  Del.

2. Flemming  Ren.

Thank you for the results from last year!  Now lets pick the wrestlers who will win their respective weight classes and what will be the best matches to see or if you would like to discuss anything about the Conference Meet.  Thanks

I see Delphi taking this thing hands down.  Delphi will win most weight classes. (Floyd,  Atwood,  Everett,  Delaney  just to name a few)  Tipton will win a couple if their good wrestlers compete such as Rutledge.    Rensselear has Kauffman that could win.  Flynn from W.L. could make some noise.  B.C. has a big guy named Travis Kepner that should win.  I know that T.L., B.C., WL.,  and Sheridan do not have good teams this year.  They may have an individual here or there, but nothing to keep up with Delphi and even Tipton.  The match of all matches will be the rematch between Moats of Tipton and Atwood of Delphi.  Moats pinned Atwood last year in a headlock I believe.  I think it was a fluke, but Moats is a strong and skilled young man.  I look for Atwood to actually dominate him this time though.  Just a few of my thoughts, but I have been known to be full of crap.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.