southridge sect.

lhs2009

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RE: 103's-

I know of only 2. Eckert from Jasper and Concannon from Mitchell. Washington, Vincennes, Southridge, North Knox, Pike Central and Forest Park does not have any 103's. Not sure of Paoli and Crawford Co. I think Eckert wins at 103.

dilliard of paoli going 71 or 89 and does he have a shot at either of them?

At the Evansville Memorial tournament on 12-13-08 Dilliard of Paoli lost to Adam Ingram from Southridge 16-0 at 189lbs. If he went down to 171 he would have Ivan Stetter from Southridge. Stetter is better than Ingram.

Also at 189 at the Southridge sectional is the returning sectional champion at 189 Ray Rossi from North Knox and the 2nd place guy (who I think has beat Rossi this year) Tanner McGowan from Vincennes.  Adam Kunkel from Jasper I think  split matches with Ingram last year. Dilliard from Paoli will have to upset someone just to place in the top 4 at 189lbs.

Trevor and Evan are currently squared at a match apiece this season.  Evan won by decision at Bloomington North in November and Trevor won by fall last weekend at Southwestern.  These two wrestlers definitely bring out the best in each other when they step on the mat.

whats trevors lastname do you know cause i think i wrestled him last year at paoli and he beat my by decission by like i think 1 or 2 poits it was a hard fought match so i think trevor and evan would be a good match cause i was beatin evan every now and then last year so i be it has been a close matchs with those two :D

160 is going to be good i think mitchell's 160 (evan day) could give southridges kid a run for his money if he shows up and wrestles to his full potentiel

Anything can happen in a wrestling match but last year at the sectional Jeremy Steckler from Southridge beat Micheal Creel from Pike Central 10-7. Latter in the tourney Micheal Creel beat Evan Day from Mitchell 21-6.

whats trevors lastname do you know cause i think i wrestled him last year at paoli and he beat my by decission by like i think 1 or 2 poits it was a hard fought match so i think trevor and evan would be a good match cause i was beatin evan every now and then last year so i be it has been a close matchs with those two :D

Trevor Wright

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.