Jeff Sectional

center7024

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention all coaches at the sectional seeding meeting.........................................

Coach Cook is buying wings and adult beverages afterward....since this will be his last sectional seeding meeting.

(except zollman, he's on that jenny craig thing ;D or maybe he's dating jenny....I don't know)

Wish I could be there, but missionary work prevails. ;)

Attention all coaches at the sectional seeding meeting.........................................

Coach Cook is buying wings and adult beverages afterward....since this will be his last sectional seeding meeting.

(except zollman, he's on that jenny craig thing ;D or maybe he's dating jenny....I don't know)

It has been a couple of years since we have done that. That place we use to go burned down. Best wings ever. Beverages were also very cold and the price was right.

You should take a break and stop by the meeting. I think it is at 7:00 PM I have not received any offical info yet.

It has been a couple of years since we have done that. That place we use to go burned down. Best wings ever. Beverages were also very cold and the price was right.

You should take a break and stop by the meeting. I think it is at 7:00 PM I have not received any offical info yet.

Coach Cook, if you are talking about Steinharts, I Agree!  maybe Zollman and Kendrick will chip in and help you out since it is their last one too!

Jeff at sectional:

103- Shepherd  CHAMPION

112- Smith  CHAMPION

119- Miller  Runnerup

125-  Weekly 4th

130- Walker  Runnerup

135-  Visser  4th

140 -  Tatgenhorst Runnerup

145-  Hendrick  Runnerup

152 - Bailey CHAMPION

160-  Graham 5th

171-  Browner  CHAMPION

189-  Bowen  unplaced

215- Tatgenhorst CHAMPION

289- Clark CHAMPION

Alright Ill take one last shot with picks before the seeds

103 Lahue Corydon

112 Smith Jeff

119 Stotridge CH

125 Hutchinson Corydon Easily the toughest weight especially if Martin goes here

130 Salguero PR

135 Falardo Corydon

140 Tagenhorst Jeff

145 Hendricks Jeff

152 Baily Jeff

160 Golembeski PR

171 Browner Jeff

189 Cook PR

215 Tagenhorst Jeff, Ill take your word that he goes here jboy

HWT Clark Jeff

These will most likely change after I see the seeds, I think Jeff will run away team wise, Providence, Charlestown, and Floyd Central will be in the mix for second

Not sure about Tyler and going 189. He wants to go 215 because the way to state is much easier. Tyler was talking to the coach about it for awhile tonight. Tyler wrestled 215 up at the Warrior Classic and beat the eventual champ from Greencastle  in that weight class.  Tyler has had to wrestle Ethan Cook or JT Jenkins every year since he was a sophomore. Its prettty bad when you have to beat a top ten wrest;er in the state just to win at sectional.

I agree and 215 is generally easier than 189 anyway, however if you want to be the best you have to beat the best, take a page out of Cashe Quirogas book, and look and JT last year he could have gone 189 but instead he stuck with Cooper Samuels and ended up getting 4th

103-Shephard, Lahue, Guy

112-Smith, Mooney

119-Stotridge, Miller

125-Martin,Duran,Weekly

130-Salguero,Witt,Walker

135-May,Kissinger,Blackman

140-Tatgenhorst, Murphy

145-Hendricks,Moberly,Rickman

152-Bailey, Sampson,Emerson

160-Golembeski

171-Browner,McAndrew

189-Cook

215-Tatgenhorst

285-Clark,Hoke,Traughber

103-Shephard, Lahue

112-Smith,Mooney

119-Stotridge,Miller

125-Martin,Hutchinson

130-Salguero,Witt

135-Kissinger,Blackman

140-Murphy,Tatgenhorst

145-Hendricks,Moberly

152-Bailey,Sampson

160-Golembeski

171-Browner, McAndrew

189-Cook

215-Tatgenhorst

285-Clark, Traughber

Guest renegade

he wrestled 189 at conference rolled through it so why bump up that would hurt their team

pratt is a solid kid who would be their 189 to replace him noone can he can beat cook not taking anything from the kid cook

is a SOLID kid but i wouldnt think of it as dodging cook but its not logical to me because that would definitley hurt their team

idk???what ever struck thinks is best for those kids at jeff you cant argue with it but the show they put on at conference demolishing all the other

teams was really good and had tat at 189 and pratt at 215 never the less

good luck to all

He will ROLL through 215 EASYYYYY. I mean don't get me wrong, Davidson is okay. But that's it. Every other team doesn't have a solid 215.  They have decent ones, but some SMALL. Especially New Albany's 215. That kid wrestles like a heavyweight, but he is Wayyyyy too little.  ??? But he should make it to state there, I THINK!

Guest renegade

when i think of tatgenhorst i dont think of someone that is going to take the EASY way out.. i highly doubt he is going to bump up to 215 just to get it easier road because honestly coming from southridge you have Jenkins and The southridge kid and then at semi state its LOADED with Froehlich, Robison,Sandwith,Kercher,Wimpleberg,Ruggeri, Lane , i just dont see him making it out of there now at 189 he would have more of a chance ,with only Leach, cook, and stevenson really the standouts at 189. its not the best interest of that team or for him to go 215 even though i think he would win sectionals and regionals..i just see him having trouble there beyond its his last year he needs to be gunning for a state title and hes a heck of wrestler DO NOT GET ME WRONG i just think its a bumpy road out of semi state

Guest renegade

ok thats a bold prediction great if he does it .. we will see. crab ride do you not think it would hurt jeff as a team to put tat at 215 and take pratt out.. i dont think anyone could replace tyler at 189 and their 215 is a solid wrestler ..

with that said we will have to agree to disagree! and renegade, tatgenhorst will win whatever weight he goes as i stated before, but i dunno maybe if it is spencer pratt off of "the hills"  ;D wrestling maybe, who knows?!? but jeff will dominate and win and my second place pick for the tournament is a very loaded and talented CAI team!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.