Jeff Sectional

center7024

I know and last year at this time I picked New Albany to win the conference and sectionals, boy was I wrong... I found out that to win a team tournament you have to be solid from top to bottom, neither of these teams have any "great" wrestlers but both have a lot of solid ones, however right now Jeff has less holes and an overall stronger line up

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completly agree and that is why jeff is the team I am picking to win. Coach Struck knows how to motivate his wrestlers as well as anyone in the state. And I am not sure if, since they switched head coaches if the floyd boys can compete

i wander what has changed with the new program? i heard they are giving up a couple of weight classes now and do not put out a full team. that hurts a lot during a individual tournament.

i'm just thrilled that coach struck stayed where he is because he is building a power house!

Jeff is loaded from 103 to 285 they all will place in the top 3 at sectional. Could C 10 red in the finals. Floyd could have 3 in finals and C-town maybe 2. Have heard nothing about the other little schools in the sectional. I am sure they may have 2 or 3 in the finals combined. Looks like a race for second. Regionals will be the same will c-red everywhere.

Lets see some picks, I know they will change after the HHC

103 Shepard Jeff

112 Smith Jeff

119 Martin NA

125 Duran CH

130 Witt FC

135 May CH

140 IDK this one is wide open

145 Moberly FC

152 Bailey Jeff

160 Same as 140 wide open

171 McAndrew FC

189 Tagenhorst Jeff

215 Cook PR

HWT Clark Jeff

Its going to be close, I have Jeff with 5 champions, Floyd with 3, There are a lot of toss up matches and there aren't any real LOCKS but it will be a fun, exciting tournament

It looks like Jeff has too much for Floyd this year.  I think it will show at the HHC tournament also.

i hate to admit this but i think columbus east presents more of a treat to jeff than does anybody else. when that topic gets goin and people look at it i bet you see columbus east with 3 or 4 champs at conference. i watched them wrestle and they were pretty physical. good thing they aint in our sectional!

103 shepard jeff

112 smith jeff

119 martin na

125 duran charles

130 salguero prov

135 may charles

140 ?

145 moberly fc

152 bailey jeff

160?

171 browner jeff

189 cook prov (taggy could though(

215 ?

hwt clark jeff

i'd have to see the brackets to know but there aint anyone that realy stands out at the qeustionmarked classes

who all is even in the sectional this year?

103 shepard jeff

112 smith jeff

119 martin na

125 duran charles

130 salguero prov

135 may charles

140 ?

145 moberly fc

152 bailey jeff

160?

171 browner jeff

189 cook prov (taggy could though(

215 ?

hwt clark jeff

i'd have to see the brackets to know but there aint anyone that realy stands out at the qeustionmarked classes

who all is even in the sectional this year?

Pretty good picks

215 appears to be very weak all the way to Semi-state. I have not heard of anyone standing out. I heard FC has a good 189. Don't think he wrestle at Mater Dei. What about Stotridge from Charlestown 119 isn't he? I have also heard that 52 from New Wash is as strong as anyone around. He goes hard what I remember from last year. Calling DB Pork is slow so let it flow.

i thought mooney was going 119?? i think  stotridge could win at 119, as well as mooney if he goes there. i think martin tends to get things done though on the big stage.

i dont see anybody knocking off bailey at 152, but sampson is one to watch out for. i just dont see him being on the same level at that time of year without more in the practice room.

floyds 189 is good. he gave tag a good match but he is undersized compared to most. there 171 beat browner early in the season but browner is much better now. that will be a great matchup and well see that one in 3 weeks at conference.

that floyd kid  at 215 is young and not really physcial but he did wrestle good when i saw him. i wouldnt call him a favorite but he could give some kids some trouble. i forgot about charlestown. i think they wrestle soon so well see then.

WOW!!!!! Just got out. You know 30 days of hard time in the county facility will straighten anyone out. "I Sware to God it Will!!!" So c-red I wasn't hiding well maybe a little I was in there with a few of your teams finest. As always they "were in the wrong place at the wrong time." Some new names as well as the old faithfuls Cpike why you giving up your pants size over the WWW?  LMPD dont  tell I am not supposed to be within 1000 feet of a school, church,video store, or donut shop, well you know the drill. Most of all not supposed to be on a computer these things are trouble. Thank god Nacho Libre said he would do some special favors for the sherriff, don't ask dont tell, "I Sare to God he Did!!!!"

"NO means YES!!!!"  Unknown

Harb you forgot the best one of all time.......Get the #$@@@ away from me you stupid %$#@* #*#$$!!!!!!""

Wrestling I probally know more about this than anybody I know. I know all the good moves

Father Nelson

Stone Cold Stunner

Diamond Cutter

Boston Crabs    And no not the ones that have been lurking around your mats!

You know the one where I grab both your legs and take you to the mat, thats my favorite..."I sware to God it is!!"

Conference who cares it dont mean nothing if you dont win the sectional title. Thats  like winning your divison and losing your first playoff game (Chargers,Cardnials). Or going undeafeated and losing your bowl game (Utah). Or winning your  sectional and losing your regional( ???) you know who you are.

c-red there is no need to hide expecially from the likes of you. You are one sided Floyd has a line up with 11 seniors all of which are solid. Most you have never seen on a mat because of the hammers that have come before them. Whoosier Daddy will back me on this it is not the champs it is the 3  4 5's that win tournament titles. You guys forgot all about Emerson at 152 and a question mark at 140 or 145 or 152 or 160 Larry just remember that name he will shock youall. c-red you all hope that Cookie Crisp goes 215 he does have a head like a house cat but he will be at 189. I guess will have to watch a couple of meat heads battle it out.  "I Sware to god we will!!!'

Hasnt Stoutridge beat Martin twice once with a pin take him off your list. What about that meat rack from Pekin,Corydon, via Salem what will he be wrestling if  he is at 12 money better pull up his pants and get a little angry I miss those days......I gotta head my PO is coming over to take my computer no WWW videos or donuts maybe I will hit the weights cause if I go back I want to be ready.."Sware to god I do!!!"  Man I gotta go>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

i thought mooney was going 119?? i think  stotridge could win at 119, as well as mooney if he goes there. i think martin tends to get things done though on the big stage.

i dont see anybody knocking off bailey at 152, but sampson is one to watch out for. i just dont see him being on the same level at that time of year without more in the practice room.

floyds 189 is good. he gave tag a good match but he is undersized compared to most. there 171 beat browner early in the season but browner is much better now. that will be a great matchup and well see that one in 3 weeks at conference.

that floyd kid  at 215 is young and not really physcial but he did wrestle good when i saw him. i wouldnt call him a favorite but he could give some kids some trouble. i forgot about charlestown. i think they wrestle soon so well see then.

Cred i have to agree with you on the team thing Jeffersonville is going for a state Championship, probably the best team around here but this is individual I agree with you on 119, 189 i will pick tag he is one of the best wrestlers i have seen. maybe the next cooper samuels. but Bailey lost to emerson, Browner is good but he almost got teched by there 171ber, thats not a likely choice for a winner.

LIVE. LOVE. LAUGH!

Yea Tag does look good, he is probably close to Cooper since Cooper is a 4 time state placer and 2 time winner, but Tag looks good enough this year to be classified as almost as good as Cooper Samuels...?? Tag's credientals put him right up there with the best i see him upsetting Cook

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.