Jeff Sectional

center7024

Guest renegade

yes i would say cai has a great chance at finishing second I SWARE TO GOD THEY DO!!!! but i do think tatgenhorst will fair better at 189 i think he knows whats best

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kudos Inc-Red-Able. I believe that it is up to Jeff's coaches and Tyler. He is a senior and has made a very big impact fot the Jeff Wrestling Program. He will do good where ever he goes. He has a heart of a champion and that is what it takes. Good luck Tyler and The Jeff Red Devils.

Guest renegade

and if someone can provide complete seeds and list of wrestlers in each bracket as well as records possibly then i can create brackets

Guest renegade

if anyone has the full team list ,participants in each weight class, seeds and such please email me them at

bosoxforever92@aol.com

that was my point exactly trump i also think it hurt them in their bid for a team title .. im assuming he got the 1 seed

I agree. The team race will be closer than a lot of people think. Most have conceded the team race to Jeff, who I think deserves favorite status based on the season up to this point. But, everyone knows Floyd will wrestle better at sectionals than they did at conference. Charlestown if a VERY strong contender and will take several to regionals and beyond. Providence has some solid wrestlers, as well as a couple from Corydon and New Albany.

This is one of the more interesting years because first place has so much riding on it.

I heard the 140 bracket is :

1 Newcombe  c-town

2  Providence

3  Salem

4 Tatgenhorst- Jeff

5 Murphy -Floyd

If this doesnt enlighten you on how foolish the seeding meetings are then nothing will help you. I know Tatgenhorst the Jeff kid record isnt that good, but guess what 10 of his losses are to top20 kids in the state. Who else wrestled Perry Meridian, Warren Central, Jennings County kid who is 30-1 (lost 3 times to him by a total of 5 points)  Sims from Mater Dei 4th in the state, Welch from Castle 7th in the state, Yorktown kid who is a monster , and Bloomington South by one point.  You tellme Salem is better. Jeff wrestle C-town last Wed. Tag got a FF. Why do you get a free pass when you forfeit. Providence got 2nd seed. He was getting killed by the Floyd kid and was in a near fall position in the first period for a minute. The Providence kid was losing 8-0 at the end of the first period. The Providence kid started in optional position starting the second and got a lucky pin from a cradle.  Jeff has wrestled 16 of the top 20 teams in the state and they get penalized for it because the individual records arent as good and when the time comes to wrestle head to head they get FFs. It makes no sense.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.