Streaming

As someone who did not attend the State Finals in person, I have to say we might be the luckiest wrestling fans in the country when it comes to our streaming options of the State Finals. I understand everyone’s complaints about Flo and the issue from the IHSAAtv issue during the placement matches. But the product that was put out there is second to none.

There were 3 views it appeared on all of the mats throughout the event. That meant that at almost all times that you could watch the action as it was coming at you. The NCAA doesn’t even get that level of coverage. Even during the NCAA pre-semifinal round you just get a view from upstairs.

The commentators on Mats 2-4 for the first two sessions as others have mentioned, were also as good as any I’ve heard. I was thoroughly impressed!

Again, I know that some have issues supporting Flo and others had issues with the Placement matches, but Flo had zero issues beyond sound on 1 mat for about 10 minutes. So I want to thank the IHSAA for all of the people who made the streaming experience, for me, so great! I seriously contemplated driving the 5 hours down to Evansville if the streaming was messed up, but thankfully, it was almost perfect!