Youth Wrestling Opportunities for 2024.

CainBones

Hey all, new to the Indianapolis area.

My son is turning 4 soon, I was wondering if there are any wrestling opportunities on the North or Central side of Indianapolis for kids this young?

I had him enrolled at the Oak Hill Wrestling Club before we moved down here, which was more of a glorified babysitting service. (No discredit to their program, just looking for something ran a little more professionally.) I am looking for a place to teach him good fundamentals while also having fun and enjoying the sport, none of that ripping a headlock and being "state champ" at 6 years old crap! I never got the opportunity to start wrestling until I was much older and I want to give my son a chance at being better than I was.

All suggestions are welcome!

Fighting Irish Wrestling Club at Cathedral High School is a good place for him to start.  Mondays and Wednesdays 6-7:30pm.  For more info, reach out to Breyden Bailey or Fighting Irish Wrestling Club on FB.  Or send me a DM here.  

Best of luck to you and your son!