Ironman Pre seeds

How is Crown Point the number 13 team in the country and we only have 3 seeded wrestlers? 

Yet some other indiana schools get seeded that are just state qualifiers. Weird, that they don't take national successes in to account 

Gotta prove them wrong again we were 6th last year going for top 10 again. 

5 minutes ago, wrestler god 163736 said:

Purple dogs on top! This weekend they will show why they will win team state, and bring home gold down in Evansville come February!

I was thinking last year that it would be 2 years before BB would knock off CP . I agree with you that it may happen this year . Both teams are loaded, will be well worth the price of admission to see this dual . 

1 hour ago, smitty11 said:

That transfer from Maryland is a big difference.  If he wrestles Crown Point probably wins, if not which it does not sound like Brownsburg probably wins. Should be another good dual and team race with all 3 schools, injuries will play a big part

Yeah, what is with that kid?  I listened to most of gorilla radio that episode but I guess I missed it.  Ben Smith, right?

Anyone who could push Rhinehart out of a weight class is a BIG deal.