Attention IHSWCA Team Indiana Gold/Blue for Scholastic Duals Schedule

Team Indiana Scholastic Duals Member,

Welcome to the 2016 NWCA National Scholastic Duals team. First, I wish to congratulate you on an outstanding IHSAA individual season. This will be the 15th time that an Indiana team has been a participant in this prestigious event.  We are excited to strive for a second National Championship with this year’s teams. We have placed in the top three over the past five years, including a National Championship in 2011. Our hopes are to continue that trend this year.

Our schedule for the event is attached for you. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at Lafayette Jefferson High School, office number 765-772-4711 extension 2606 or my cell 765-714-0713. Our host hotel is Holiday Inn Express right off the I-74 exit to Crawfordsville.

The cost for the Team Indiana will included the following things: 2 nights lodging, breakfast buffet each morning, team entry fee, transportation to and from Wabash College, 2 evening meals, and team gear. We will also have snacks and water for each team during competition.

A reminder that you will be responsible for your personal items while at the event. I would suggest that you not bring a large amount of money with you. Please make sure you don’t put anything down unattended because it will surely get taken from you. Part of our team gear this year will include a Cliff Keen gear bag with our Team Indiana logo on it.

You are to report to Wabash College on Thursday, April 14th, by 4:00 pm. We will conduct a brief workout and then weigh-in as a team. There is a 5 pound weight allowance for this event.   YOU MUST MAKE WEIGHT, including the additional weight allowance (i.e. 106/111). Make sure that you are training as this event has great competition for you to get better.

See you on the April 14th at Wabash College.

Sincerely,

Tom Miller

Team Indiana Head Coach

Head Wrestling Coach

Lafayette Jeff High School

Edited by Coach Seltzer

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.