wrestlers needed for Grand River Rumble

We will be taking teams to the Grand River Rumble again this year. The middle school and high school teams are pretty much set, but we still have openings for the Elementary team.  Wrestlers going into the 7th grade are still eligible for the elementary team.  The open weights are 55# I am actively filling these spots so if you are interested email me at cashmom2x@gmail.com  The duals are in Battle Creek Michigan on July 21st.  It is a 1 day tournament.  This is a great tournament and a great chance to get some competitive matches in during the summer.  Don't pass up this opportunity to get better while your opponent is playing baseball.

• 2 weeks later...

We are taking our high school team to the rumble and my son is a 9 yr old and would like to wrestle on sunday.  He was 51.8 before we started our dead period.  If you still need 50 or 55 for sunday he would love to wrestle with you.  2 x state champion and 4th at aau spring nationals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.