Tom Gettinger and Connersville

coachi123

Congrats to Tom for a great career, and to Coach Mike Bottomley for being honored as Indiana Wrestling Coach of the Year. It has been an honor working with both of these great guys.

In the last 4 years Connersville has had 4 state qualifiers, 2 placers, 2 team sectional championships, and 1 team regional championship. Also 21 regional qualifiers and 13 semi state qualifiers this year and last combined. Very proud to be a Spartan!

Asst. Coach Jerry Ingalls

Congrats Gettinger on a great season and career....As well Congrats to Coach Bottomley on hes well deserved honor connersville has always produces tough kids....to the whole Connersville team great job this year and you as well Asst. Coach you and Bottomley are doin some great things there keep it up

I too have enjoyed watching Tom Gettinger and the Connersville kids even though we usually get the stuffing kicked out of us when we have a duel lol....seriously tho...good coaches who have always been respectful to my kid after a match and who I cheer for along with our TEC teams.  Congrats on a great season.    T. Cox. Htown Mom

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.