anyone remember this last year...3rd 3rd 4th 3rd

bigmak

Blake Giffin from south dearborn wrestling 145 last year gets 3rd at sectionals behind cody house and nolan feller. then onto regionals and places 3rd behind feller and house again. then onto semi state placing 4th behind vinny corsaro, feller and john tatom (ahead of house and john blanton). finally state and places 3rd behind jason tsirtsis and corsaro. That just seems to be an incredible feat. always wrestler higher seeds and still winning. how odd is that? i cant see that something like that happens every year. he was a junior last year and I dont see him listed in sectionals so I guess he isnt wrestling this year. wow

After a season like that I would think about cashing it all in too.  Probably a varsity spot on the swim team, or preseason baseball workouts.  Too bad, sounds like a good wrestler who kept running into walls at every turn.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.