145:  CE

152:  PR

160:  MD

170:  MD

180:  NO

195:  CE

220:  CE

285:  NP

I agree with most of these picks...but I give GS a real shot at 106, I'll take MD @ 132, never count out Schroeder @ 138, and with Wright back @ 285, I think he's got a real shot to win it...

Not taking anything away from MD because they as always have a good program but to say that "Mater Dei clearly showed at SIAC that they will put many on top of the podium" might be over-stating it a bit.  Yes they had 11 out of 14 I believe that made it to the finals but out of the 11 that made it only 2 stood on TOP of the podium.  I believe there really is no truly dominant team this year.  All the teams seem to have some great wrestlers. 

Not taking anything away from MD because they as always have a good program but to say that "Mater Dei clearly showed at SIAC that they will put many on top of the podium" might be over-stating it a bit.  Yes they had 11 out of 14 I believe that made it to the finals but out of the 11 that made it only 2 stood on TOP of the podium.  I believe there really is no truly dominant team this year.  All the teams seem to have some great wrestlers. 

I have overstated that a little but take away Reitz and Castle and it opens 4-5 top spots that Mater Dei has in the loop that no other teams bring to the table. I am curious to see how Gibson Southern does with their Conference Champions against the SIAC Champions/Runners Up.

He said they will put many of them on TOP of the podium.  MD is a great team...great wrestlers.  As a team they dominated but if out of 11 you can only put out 2 wins to TOP the podium...it says to me you may have overstated the puttin them on the TOP of the podium.  Did they make it to the podium?  When dont they?  MD is not the powerhouse they have been in the past still a great team but they are not putting people on the top of the podium.  If another team put 11 out of 14 thru to the finals and only had 2champions...I would be making the same statement.  Domination maybe...at the TOP of the podium...hardly. 

Mater Dei clearly showed at SIAC that they will put many on top of the podium. Anyone have some upsets they would like to predict?

He said they will put many of them on TOP of the podium.  MD is a great team...great wrestlers.  As a team they dominated but if out of 11 you can only put out 2 wins to TOP the podium...it says to me you may have overstated the puttin them on the TOP of the podium.  Did they make it to the podium?  When dont they?  MD is not the powerhouse they have been in the past still a great team but they are not putting people on the top of the podium.  If another team put 11 out of 14 thru to the finals and only had 2champions...I would be making the same statement.  Domination maybe...at the TOP of the podium...hardly. 

Mater Dei clearly showed at SIAC that they will put many on top of the podium. Anyone have some upsets they would like to predict?

I will predict at least 7 on TOP of the podium for Mater Dei for this Sectional. Regionals with Reitz, Castle and Memorial back in the mix will definitely hinder that again.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.