Contenders Wrestling pinning down Multiple Sclerosis

DLane

Best part of being part of wrestling is the friends we make over the years. And wrestling community is a big family and we all try to help out the best we can.

The time has come for us to pull together as only a family can when one of our own is in need.  The Miner family has recently been hit with the news that their 16 year old daughter Courtney has been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis as well as a brain tumor.

We would of course like to do all that we can to help them through these difficult times.  We have had a special T-shirt designed in Courtney's honor and will be selling them all of this week and next to try and raise some money to help the Miners with whatever they need.

These shirts will be $20 a piece with all of this money going directly to the Miner family.  We have set our goal at 100 shirts sold, I would love however to exceed that goal.  I know we can do this with all of your help!

Thank You!

Ryan Parrish

Contenders Wrestling Acadmeny

Contact info:

Ryan@contenderswrestling.com

Lauren@contenderswrestling.com

Best part of being part of wrestling is the friends we make over the years. And wrestling community is a big family and we all try to help out the best we can.

The time has come for us to pull together as only a family can when one of our own is in need.  The Miner family has recently been hit with the news that their 16 year old daughter Courtney has been diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis as well as a brain tumor.

We would of course like to do all that we can to help them through these difficult times.  We have had a special T-shirt designed in Courtney's honor and will be selling them all of this week and next to try and raise some money to help the Miners with whatever they need.

These shirts will be $20 a piece with all of this money going directly to the Miner family.  We have set our goal at 100 shirts sold, I would love however to exceed that goal.  I know we can do this with all of your help!

Thank You!

Ryan Parrish

Contenders Wrestling Acadmeny

Contact info:

Ryan@contenderswrestling.com

Lauren@contenderswrestling.com

Coach Parrish, i work with brian, courtneys dad. and when he told me about you doing this i found a whole new respect for you and you academy. And i know Brian and there family are over whelmed with the full support of you guys. To me this is what makes wrestling such a special sport, the relationships you build through this sport last forever. I just want you to know that im going to do all i can to help out also. And once again, my hats off to you for taking the step to help a family in need!!

The Mccloskey Family

As a Wrestling Parent, who has also been dx'd with MS this is very near and dear to my heart.  How can I get one of these shirts?  We are from Southern Indiana.  I want to help in some way.  I'm sending prayers to this family!

As a Wrestling Parent, who has also been dx'd with MS this is very near and dear to my heart.  How can I get one of these shirts?  We are from Southern Indiana.  I want to help in some way.  I'm sending prayers to this family!

Email: Ryan@contenderswrestling.com and Lauren@contenderswrestling.com

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.