PLEASE READ -- Coach Thornton Perry Meridian Wrestling

Riley McClurg

I am sure many of you know Coach Dave Thornton, for he has been an advocate of Indiana wrestling for years.  As many of you already know, Coach Thornton was diagnosed with leukemia and had it in remission, but it has made another appearance and Coach Thornton is back to pinning down once again.  After hearing the numerous stories of how tough Coach Thornton was from Coach Tonte and Coach Schoettle, I have been able to experience his toughness these past few years.  For example, Coach Thornton went into surgery this past Thursday and was back at school on Friday -- not missing a beat.  As you know, the treatments and surgery are not easy on a family financially.  Just as I did for the Joe Kieffer and the Kieffer family this past year, I have made 'Thornton Strong' bracelets to raise money for Coach Thornton and his family.  I have been around the sport of wrestling all of my life and I know how strong of a wrestling community Indiana has.  I ask for the Indiana wrestling community's help as we support Coach Thornton as he takes down and finishes his opponent once more.  The bracelets are $3 a piece and you can email me at riley.mcclurg@gmail.com to place your order.  All of the profits will go straight to Coach Thornton and his family.  Thank you for your time and good luck this season.

Riley McClurg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.