NUWAY/HYWAY Question about registration

WaltHarris

I notice that for HYWAY state and the HYWAY event at Mishawaka, folks are required to register on trackwrestling.  Trackwrestling is certainly better than doing it all on paper.

My question is this: Why don't we register for the tournament via NUWAY's online system utilized in nearly every other state?  That system can be found here:  http://myway.nuwaywrestlingleague.com/

Whenever my grandson wrestles in Michigan or Ohio, I have to register via this NUWAY system.  The pro of the NUWAY system is that we don't have to give any funds to trackwrestling as company.  The con of this NUWAY system is that one cannot collect money nor doing pairings within the system.

Anyway, I just wondered that?

I notice that for HYWAY state and the HYWAY event at Mishawaka, folks are required to register on trackwrestling.  Trackwrestling is certainly better than doing it all on paper.

My question is this: Why don't we register for the tournament via NUWAY's online system utilized in nearly every other state?  That system can be found here:  http://myway.nuwaywrestlingleague.com/

Whenever my grandson wrestles in Michigan or Ohio, I have to register via this NUWAY system.  The pro of the NUWAY system is that we don't have to give any funds to trackwrestling as company.  The con of this NUWAY system is that one cannot collect money nor doing pairings within the system.

Anyway, I just wondered that?

The data base is not ready yet.  Nuway is using track also, should be ready next season.

Hutt- Yes, this year they are requiring wrestlers to be HYWAY  members to wrestle at state.\

Greg-  I am sorry, but "the database is not ready" seems like an odd remark.  The software application is already up and running.  We use it all the time in Michigan and Ohio.  The only data to 'load' would be clubs and tournaments.

Hutt- Yes, this year they are requiring wrestlers to be HYWAY  members to wrestle at state.\

Greg-  I am sorry, but "the database is not ready" seems like an odd remark.  The software application is already up and running.  We use it all the time in Michigan and Ohio.  The only data to 'load' would be clubs and tournaments.

It is still being tweaked.  That is why Nuway is using track this year.  When it is working it will be a great resource for Hyway that will be free for clubs to host tournaments.

Walt harrison,

We could use the data base to register but then we would have to use automat on paper.

We thought we would use track because they are using track for nuway nationals and the qualifiers would already be in track and we plan to use the wifi computer pairings. We think it will make the tournament run smooth and registration for nuway will be better.

Great question.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.