Cody Phillips forfeits 3rd place match!

wrestler102

I think, no I'm POSITIVE, the exact words he used as he gathered his gear walking to the steps was "I'm f#%king done"

It was a good match, I was surprised by the result, hopefully Phillips gets the fire back before this weekend.

I'm think, no I'm POSITIVE, the exact words he used as he gathered his gear walking to the steps was "I'm f#%king done"

It was a good match, I was surprised by the result, hopefully Phillips gets the fire back before this weekend.

Thats what i heard as well.

I have this to say this kid was hurting , you could tell it when he was walking a back injury is very painful. I have had these promblems. I spoke to him he said his back was bothering him so people please get off his case this is a young man. Also just for the information I him not from that area.

[table]

[td][/td][/table]

He never discussed it with his coaches because we watched one coach walk all around the floor looking for him and he was nowhere to be found at that point. We saw him sitting with his dad right before his match was supposed to start.

This is a completely ridiculous statement.  Just because you saw something, and you thought it was one way, doesn't mean you know what was going on. Perhaps he really was injured and did discuss it with his coach and then went to sit with his dad.  Then when it was his time to go, his coach was looking for a piece of paperwork that only his assistant coach had, that he needed to turn into the table help, and he couldn't find him anywhere. I'm just saying...there could have been anything going on.  Regardless, this could be a risky move...or it could be a smart move.  Either way, who cares?!?!  Let the guy do what he thinks is best for him, and let the chips fall where they may. And if he made a stupid comment in the heat of the moment - so what?!? - he's a TEENAGER - they are emotional...and this is WRESTLING -  it doesn't get more emotional than this!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.