Biggest underdogs that have come a long way

Reddevil12

I'll say my little buddy Tre Marler. You gotta give it to this kid. Was a semi state qualifier freshman year with a serious injury which caused him to not only have surgery but he was told he might not be able to get back on the mat. Sat out his sophomore year rehabbing, forced to transfer schools because of family health issues. Broke the line up this year and the only loss he has is against the KY kid Lampe. He's won sectionals and regionals. I'm not saying he is the best wrestler out there pound for pound and he has some tough kids in his class in Evansville but after all the crap the kid has taken on and working hard everyday to get stronger he deserves a shout out. Since his parent refuse to get on the board and puff out their chest for him I am gonna do it. This kid has something that can beat strength and technicals skills hands down. He has heart, desire, and determination. He wants it and it shows. I'm proud of you Teen Idol.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.