Big 8 Duels @ Princeton

alcorntr

First of all I wanted to note that this is the most competitive field I've seen in the conference in quite awhile. Good luck the rest of the season to all teams. I'm sure this title will be fought for tooth and nail by several teams.

Secondly I want to thank Princeton for their efforts on the day, great day of wrestling as always. The inaugural Joe Dick Outstanding Wrestler award went to Jon Hoehn of Mt. Vernon. We as a program would like to express out gratitude for the recognition. It is truly an honor to represent the memory of Joe Dick. We would like to thank the family for the presentation as well. We all know what it is like to lose someone we love. I hope that this award will be carried high in the minds of young men so that we can truly memorialize such a great supporter of our great sport. Thank you again to the Dick family and the Princeton wrestling program.

Tim Alcorn

MV Wrestling

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.