Season 2012

WC182Dad

With all the AAs IN had in Fargo and this weekend, this year should be a very tough season, it shows the talent of this Senior Class and IN in general has improved on the National level. Keep up the good work wrestlers and coaches. I have enjoyed IN wrestling these last 12 years Thanks to all the wrestlers,Coaches,and Parents that I have got to know and think of as family. I will always be greatful to all of you that put in the long hours-days-years for our kids. Wrestlers stay healthy work hard and look foward to this year at Conseco watching all you studs fight to stand under the lights. Go getm guys!!

Just curious, I saw the post below a couple of weeks ago. What happened?  :o

WC182Dad

State Qualifier

Cool Points: -207

[wahoo] [boo]

Re: ? about some of the ranked kids

? Reply #18 on: October 12, 2011, 05:25:23 PM ? Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its all good you guys did a great job, glad the season its here Ill talk to ya after season I promissed my son when rankings came out I was off Great job IN Mat Guys Y2, and the rest Good luck to all. This will be my last post until after team state GO WARRIORS!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.