News from Hoosier Elite Wrestling Academy!!

HEWA

I would like to take the time to congradulate Coach Lee Miracle.  He was chosen to be the head coach of the All Navy Wrestling Team.  This is a wonderful recognition of his coaching tallents.  This is also exciting news for the kids at The Academy as they start their season.  We could not be more proud of him!  Good luck and God Bless Lee!!!

Mosconi

Thanks Brent! I hope all is going well back in Bloomington. It feels weird not to be there as the Academy kicks off the 2011/12 season. I here that Reece Freeman is doing a fantastic job of getting everyone in shape and knocking the dust off of the fundamentals. We are running two and three a days down here in Virginia Beach. I will come home prior to Armed Forces Championships the first week of November. The training schedule for November & December before Nationals is being hashed out now. We may be at the Olympic Education Center in Marquette, MI for some of that. See you soon bud. Tell the kids I miss them and I have learned a bunch of new tricks that I can't wait to teach them.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.