Manchester's Cam Brady D3 Freshman of the year at 149.

Boot

LOL, can't take any credit, Cam has been a great person since he was a little tyke! His folks get the credit for that! He wrestled 3 years for me in middle school, enjoyed coaching him.

I've always liked the style that Lowell wrestles, I remember we wrestled them for team regional in 2000 and only won 2 matches. Marcus Schontube has to be one of the most technical leg riders I've seen as a big guy, and he was huge.

Yes, Marcus was a freak! The most underrated thing about him was his GRIP. His hand size and grip were incredible, he would get a hold of you and it was nearly impossible to escape. Bobby Howard was probably our best technical wrestler on that squad, he is currently our assistant coach at the varsity. That class was very good losing only once their 8th grade year ironically to the same kids they lost to in HS---Portage. We have a couple of similar classes coming up now, in fact, the resumes of these current youngsters coming up are incredible so hopefully we will be successful. Guys like Brown, Reed, Morache, Beck, Curtis, Rumisek, etc. helped win the coaches trophy that year at state. A great class of kids.

Cam Brady is another wrestler in a long line of tough Lowell kids.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.