Coach Cards for State Question

DLane

I use the printed card to show that you are current, I did not need the actual bronze or copper card.  In addition, as of last 2 years, your admission was free if your USA coaching status was current and your background check done. Don't know if the are still doing the same this year.  I will  try to find out.  If you aren't current with USA Wrestling then you will need your copper/bronze card.  Hope that helps.

If you have a current 2010-2011 USA Wrestling Coach's membership card (not a copper or bronze card), you will be admitted into all ISWA State Final events free of charge. If your copper or bronze certification appears on your coaches card you do not need your copper/bronze card. You will, however, need to show your picture ID.

If you do not have a coaches membership card you will need to produce your copper or broze certification card and a picture ID in order to be at matside.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.