HOOSIER ELITE WRESTLING ACADEMY HOSTING OPEN PRACTICE IN BLOOMINGTON SATURDAY

Coach Miracle

The Hoosier Elite wrestling Academy is hosting an open "live" practice Saturday from 10-12. There will be wrestlers of all ages and weights present. Everyone is welcome to attend. The only requirement is that you hold a current USA wrestling membership. I have had several calls and emails already from people outside of our area planning to come.We will focus on live wrestling for the entire practice. The Academy trains at the Teamwork Facility located at 2013 S. Yost Ave Bloomington IN 47403. The facility is a 7000+ sft astro turfed speed and agility training center with two full wrestling mats. Make sure you bring a water bottle and maybe an extra shirt as we will have a five minute break at the halfway point of practice.

Coach Miracle

812-929-2784

lmiracle20@msn.com

The Hoosier Elite wrestling Academy is hosting an open "live" practice Saturday from 10-12. There will be wrestlers of all ages and weights present. Everyone is welcome to attend. The only requirement is that you hold a current USA wrestling membership. I have had several calls and emails already from people outside of our area planning to come.We will focus on live wrestling for the entire practice. The Academy trains at the Teamwork Facility located at 2013 S. Yost Ave Bloomington IN 47403. The facility is a 7000+ sft astro turfed speed and agility training center with two full wrestling mats. Make sure you bring a water bottle and maybe an extra shirt as we will have a five minute break at the halfway point of practice.

Coach Miracle

812-929-2784

lmiracle20@msn.com

I sincerely mean no disrespect by this, coach, but why would you do this at the exact same time as the Team State wrestling tournament? It seems setting up an alternative wrestling event at the same time will draw people who may have been sitting on the fence away from the tournament, and as most know, the IHSAA is really going to be paying attention to the attendance numbers this year.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.