best wrestler in indiana

hammer91

Heck, I was just saying that all of these kids have done great at the next level no matter what happens.....Who cares if these kids succeed at wrestling in college?  What should matter is that they all get an education while they are doing what they love to do.....

yes I do agree on getting a education but I do care how indiana kids do at the next level, I would like to see more of our indiana kids  wrestling at the next level  and after they are done with that they can give back to clubs schools and indiana wrestling, showing what it takes. For example in PA they have  manny ncaa champs all americans and next level wrestlers that come back run clubs  and coach and this is one major reason they are a top wrestling state and yes we do have guys that come back and coach but  they have many more top level coaches. By going to nationals and finding the best training and pushing to get better, indiana will get better, we are starting to see more in state training schools like cia and that helps.  I think I like  Howe , Angle, Humphrys and some others  way of getting better then waiting for things to even out and a few late bloomers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.