Reese

Faulkenberg

Knox

Strain

Suter

Stevenson

Ponder

Groler

A few thoughts about this. Pettijohn over Schoettle...very good match by Petty. Hupp..non seeded from Indian Creek wins 130...Bowman looked really good at a very tough 152 weight class. 171 from CG over Underwood..a big suprise..Martinsville as a team looked very out of shape. Congrats to Franklin..they lose 3 very good wrestlers and still win the team championship.

Yes, congratulations to Hupp from Indian Creek making it to the 130 finals against Bowman from Martinsville.  Too bad Bowman was injured in his first match of the day, maybe he could have given him a better match.  Bowman showed a lot of heart just getting out on the mat.

Yeah..I did not want to mention injuries. I hope he is healthy for next week.

anyone know what was up with Raley today?  he took a 4-0 lead in the first and then got rode for the whole 2nd and 3rd periods.  he ended up winning 4-2 but it was an ugly display for a finals match on his part.  the ref gave his opponent a point late for Raley stalling.  it just didnt look like the same kid that i remember ... weird??!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.