OFFICIALS RATING SURVEY - Attention Coaches

Coach Peck

Coaches....the Rating Survey for Officials has been sent out to Athletic Directors (I just filled one out).  Please make sure that you check with your AD and fill the information out.  It does not take long to complete.  It gives you input into the quality of individual Officials who may work in the Tournament series and it helps the Officials advance in the tournament series.  I know that I have tlaked with officials in the past who complain (rightfully so) that they have worked for around 100 schools over the course of a season and only get rated by about half of them.  Not every Official who works a match for you is worthy of the highest rating, but every Official who goes on the mat is playing an extemely important role in our sport and deserve the respectful gesture of each coach they have worked for rating them.  PLEASE DO YOUR PART!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.